Summer holidays in the mountains / winter holidays in the mountains - Szczawnica, Krościenko, Czorsztyn attractions
Mountain Eden Apartments are located on the edge of the Pieniny National Park just a few steps from the Czorsztyn Lake. Thanks to this, everyone who decides to spend holidays in the mountains in our apartment building will find here not only peace and quiet, but also many attractions that will enrich the stay.
A unique attraction of the area is the magnificent Czorsztyn Castle, made available to visitors, erected in about 1350 by Casimir the Great. It is worth noting here that the Czorsztyn Castle is partially restored and has a beautiful museum exhibition.
Czorsztyn and Szczawnica are also a great base for tourists who value active holidays in the mountains, hiking, cycling trips. In the communes of Szczawnica and Czorsztyn, there are numerous mountain trails: blue, green, yellow and red. In addition, a beautiful blue trail runs through the town of Czorsztyn to the summit of the Trz Korony (the most gentle approach approx. 2.5 hours). https://mapa-turystyczna.pl/route/gk0
The proximity of the Dunajec and the Czorsztyn Lake gives a number of opportunities to all lovers of water attractions. The lake offers swimming, bathing and fishing. The guarded bathing lake in Niedzica is only 10 minutes away from our apartments by car. However, at a distance of 15 min. on foot there is a marina with the offer of cruises by boat, gondola, boat rental for anglers, kayaks or pedal boats.
The Tourist Services Office Szewczyk Travel www.szewczyktravel.pl/ organizes a number of attractive day trips, including:
- Homole Gorge
- Gorący Potok
- Ice Temple + Cold Water Waterfalls (Slovakia)
- Red Monastery (Slovakia)
- Poprad - AquaCity (Slovakia)
- Path in Trzy Korony + Kežmarok (Slovakia)
- Castle in Niedzica, shopping in Slovakia
- Terma Bania
- Vrbov (Slovakia)
- Chochołowskie Baths
- Belianska Cave (Slovakia)
- Niedzica + Red Monastery (Slovakia)
Mountain Eden Apartments also have an offer for those who plan to spend their holidays in the mountains on skis. Just 5 minutes by car from the apartments there is the Czorsztyn SKI Ski Resort, located on the Wdżar mountain. https://www.czorsztyn-ski.com.pl/
- 8 ski lifts (including two chair lifts),
- 9 ski runs (from green to red),
- 3 regional inns at the slopes,
- winter equipment service and rental,
- licensed ski and snowboard school.
However, anyone who desires to feel a more urban atmosphere can go to Szczawnica, which is only 12 km away, or choose a trip to the Slovak side.
Mountain Eden Apartments offer you a holiday rich in attractions. Regardless of whether you plan a vacation in the mountains with children or a winter holidays in the mountains or a romantic trip for two (weekend for two) - our apartments are the perfect place to relax - actively, lazily, in winter and summer.
Hotels in Zakopane, Krynica, Szczawnica provide many municipal attractions, but it is the accommodation in Czorsztyn that guarantees relaxation in peace and quiet in the bosom of nature in real Eden - a place that inspires.
Walking tourist routes of the Czorsztyn Commune:
- Knurowska Pass - Runek - Lubań - route length: 13 km, total height difference: 525 m, time: 4 hours, return: 3 hours 30 minutes,
- Lubań - Marszałek - Krościenko - route length: 10 km, total height difference: 805 m, time: 2 h 30 min, return: 3 h,
- Niedzica - Sromowce Wyżne - Macelak - route length: 8 km, total height difference: 490 m, time: 2 h 15 min, return: 2 h.
- Ochotnicy Dolna - Muszyna Glade - Lubań - route length: 6 km, total height difference: 735 m, time: 2 h 15 min, return: 1 h 45 min,
- Lubań - Snozka Pass - route length: 6 km, total height difference: 710 m, time: 1 h 45 min, return: 2 h 15 min,
- Snozka Pass - Macelak - Three Crowns - route length: 9.5 km, total height difference: 510 m, time: 3 h 15 min, return: 3 h,
- Three Crowns - Sokolica - Szczawnica - route length: 6 km, total height difference: 980 m, time: 3 h, return: 3 h 30 min,
- Maniowy- Huba - near Kotelnica - route length: 3 km, a special advantage is the extensive panorama from Pieniny, through the Tatra Mountains to Babia Góra, with the extending Czorsztyn Lake at the foot.
- Ochotnica Dolna - Polana Morgi – Lubań - route length: 7 km, total height difference: 750 m, time: 2 h 30 min, return: 2 h,
- Lubań - Grywałd - route length: 5.5 km, total height difference: 645 m, time: 2 h 15 min, return: 2 h 45 min,
- Lubań - Makowica - Tylmanowa River - route length: 6 km, total height difference: 825 m, time: 2h, return: 3h,
- Tylmanowa River - Jaworzynka - route length: 5.5 km, total height difference: 541 m, time: 1 h 45 min, return: 1 h 15 min,
- Sromowce - Ostry Wierch pass - route length: 3 km, total height difference: 370 m, time: 1 hour, return: 45 min,
- Maniowy - Kudów Glade - route length: 7 km, varied, interlaced in the upper and lower part with scenic glades, from which there is a view from the Pieniny, through the Tatra Mountains, Czorsztyn Lake, castles up to Babia Góra.
- Sromowce Niżne - Szopka - Krościenko Niżne - route length: 5 km, total height difference: 670 m, time: 2 h 5 min, return: 2 h 15 min,
- Tourist settlement Czorsztyn Kluszkowce - Jaworzyna Ochotnickie - Lubań - route length: 8.7 km, the smallest trail to Lubań, the lower part of the trail runs next to the Modrzewie Reserve, where there is a nature path with stops, beautifully described information boards and benches, from where you can admire Tatra Mountains, lake or castles.